Terms & Conditions
The following points of use apply to this website:
- You are solely responsible for the content of your website. It is subject to change at any moment.
- We disclaim all warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You understand that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or mistakes, and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- This website is not under the supervision of the police or any other authority. You bear responsibility for whatever you do on this site, and we are not responsible if something goes wrong. It will be your responsibility to check that any products, services, or information offered on this site meet your precise needs.
- This blog is maintained and copyrighted by Rockland Locksmith, who retains all rights. This blog contains material that is either owned or licensed to us. This material’s design, structure, appearance, and graphics are examples. Reproduction is limited to the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The website also includes a list of all trademarks that are not owned or licensed to the site operator.
- This website also includes links to other websites from time to time. These connections are convenient so that you may have quick access to more information. They do not suggest that we endorse or support the linked site(s). We disclaim any liability for the material on linked sites.
- In certain situations and some jobs, we have the option to hire trustworthy contractors through us.